The Legal Clinic provides free legal advice to individuals or groups at risk of social exclusion or in a situation of vulnerability, through the preparation of reports, opinions, etc.
Requests for advice may come from collaborating entities of the legal clinic or from people who individually come to the legal clinic to request our services.
These demands will be attended by the students who carry out their practices in the Legal Clinic, duly tutored by professors or practical jurists who act as clinical mentors supervising the advice provided by the students in matters of their specialty.
Students who carry out their internships at the Legal Clinic will also develop legal literacy tasks within the StreetLaw program, and will take various training modules in which training in the so-called "soft skills" linked to the professional practice of law will predominate, as well as training technique linked to cases accepted at the Clinic.
- Improving the learning of our students in legal disciplines and their practical dimension
- Sensitization of students around the basic problems of social justice
- Promotion of a university culture of solidarity, cooperation and social commitment
- Transfer of knowledge generated at the University and collaboration with people and entities active in civil society.
Day-to-day legal clinic
- I am a person or entity interested in requesting the services of the legal clinic
- I am a student at the URJC and I want to do an internship at the Legal Clinic
- Check our offer of places in: https://www.urjc.es/empresas-e-instituciones/463-practicas-externas
- I am a law professor at URJC and I want to collaborate as a clinical mentor
- Get in contact with us. You will be able to obtain certification of your collaboration in our ApS projects by the ApS Office of the URJC.
- I am a practicing lawyer and I want to collaborate pro bono with the legal clinic:
- Get in contact with us. You will be able to act as a mentor for the students in the cases of your specialty.
Entities with which we collaborate
Illustrious Bar Association of Madrid
Pro Bono Foundation
Full Inclusion Madrid
Social Reintegration Center Association between Pinto and Valdemoro
International clinical legal education networks and projects: