The following students may apply for admission in this way provided they are in possession of an accreditation issued by UNEDasiss in which the baccalaureate modality appears:
- Students who have finished their secondary education studies in States that are not members of the European Union and with which there is no international agreement for the recognition of the Baccalaureate degree.
- Students with secondary studies in community education systems that do not meet university entrance requirements in the country of origin of the studies.
Students with nationality from non-Spanish-speaking countries who also come from the educational system of a country whose language is not Spanish, must accredit a B2 level in Spanish, except in the Degree in Translation and Interpretation, which will require a C1 level in Spanish.
The students who access through this quota belong to group 1 in the court grades.
How to get accreditation
- Request the homologation of their high school studies in the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training.
- Request the following documentation at UNEDAssis:
- Verification of the minimum requirement for university access
- College Admission Qualification
- Baccalaureate modality
Documentation to provide
The documentation must be attached electronically. During the academic year, the physical presentation of the documentation that cannot be verified as valid digitally will be requested.
Provisional documents, drafts or documents without legal validity will not be accepted.
- DNI, NIE or Passport
- Accreditation with the Baccalaureate Modality issued by UNED (only those issued after June 8, 2021 are valid, but only those passed in the years 2022 and 2023 will be taken into account for the purposes of calculating the admission grade)
- In case of requesting access to degrees with Specific Test/language level test
- Request to take the tests/language level test
- Proof of payment of the fees for the Specific Test/language level test
- In case of total or partial exemption from fees: Documentation that justifies said exemption (Disability, Large family...)