Ministry of Education
Scholarships from the Ministry of Education: undergraduate and master's studies
CALL FOR SCHOLARSHIPS FROM THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION COURSE 2023/2024
El The deadline to apply for the scholarship is from March 27 to March 17. May of 2023. The student must apply for the scholarship even without being enrolled in the next course and even without knowing how many subjects he is going to pass in the current course.
Why is the application deadline advanced?
This way you will know if you meet the economic requirements or not before seeing what you are going to study.
For which studies can you apply for a scholarship?
You can apply for a scholarship if you think you are going to enroll in the 2023-2024 academic year at any of the following levels:
- university education for bachelor's and master's degrees.
Not included in this call for scholarships:
- Third cycle studies or doctorate
- Specialization studies
- University titles.
Indefinite subjects at the URJC (TFG, TFM, RAC, Modern Language and External Practices)
In the event that a student has enrolled in the subject of indefinite duration in an academic year and has not been examined, he or she must renew enrollment for successive courses, paying only the secretarial fees and school insurance, if applicable. The student who fails must re-enroll the subject as a second enrollment (third or fourth).
How do Indefinite Subjects affect the Ministry Scholarship?
Students taking indefinite courses (TFG, TFM, RAC, Modern Language and External Practices) They should know that, if you have not applied or they have not graded it in the current course and even if you do not have to pay the registration fee for said subject again in the following course, those credits would count as not passed for the ministry's scholarships.
Example: in the case of Modern Language, the student who has registered for the subject and who has some specific particularity (for example, who is an applicant for the MEC Scholarship) will have to take into account the requirements of said particularity when applying. decide when to enroll in a course of the subject (for example, if the MEC scholarship asks for a % of credits passed over the credits enrolled and the student enrolls but does not enroll in a group, the credits will appear for scholarship purposes as credits enrolled , but not yet passed in that academic year and this may harm you when obtaining said scholarship).
Cancellation, extension or modification of registration for scholarship applicants at the URJC
Those students who have applied for a scholarship must take into account that they can only request cancellation and/or change of subjects, which implies a reduction in credits, within the first set deadline. In the second term they will not be able to request a reduction in the number of credits initially registered.
Change of subjects: All those students who have applied for a Scholarship from the Ministry of Education must bear in mind that, in the second period of modification, they can only request the change between subjects with the same or higher number of credits, in no case lower.
Cancellation of subjects: Those who wish to request the cancellation of subjects already enrolled must check said subjects. All those students who have applied for a Scholarship from the Ministry of Education must take into account that, in the second modification period, it is not possible to apply the cancellation of subjects.
Extension of subjects: The student who wishes to request the extension of subjects in his registration must check said subjects. All those who have applied for a Scholarship from the Ministry of Education must take into account that, in the second modification period, it is possible to apply the extension of subjects.
Important information: Enrollment increase and reduction for students with a scholarship from the Ministry of Education
It will be considered that the student has only full registration when you are enrolled in all the credits corresponding to the course of your training itinerary. In this case, you will be eligible for all the aid from the Ministry of Education Scholarship. On the contrary, if the established number of credits is not reached, they will only opt for the amounts of Registration y Minimum Variable, when considered partial enrollment.
“.The beneficiaries of said scholarships must, in addition, exceed at least 50 percent of the credits or subjects in which they have enrolled, with the exception of scholarship holders of university education of the branches of Sciences and Technical Education that must pass, at least, 40 percent of them. Failure to comply with this last obligation will entail the reimbursement of all the components of the scholarship with the exception of the tuition scholarship”
For students applying for Ministry of Education Scholarshipwill not be taken into account For the purposes of fulfilling the academic requirements, the subjects or credits validated or adapted.
How much money can you receive for your scholarship
The scholarship is the sum of different components. To calculate how much corresponds to you, you must bear in mind that the scholarship consists of a fixed amount of money (fixed amounts) and a variable amount of money (variable amount).
It is called a fixed amount because, unlike the variable amount, it is a fixed amount established each year in the call. If you meet all the requirements (general, economic and academic), you can get the sum of all the amounts that we explain below:
AMOUNT IN EUROS
It will include the amount of credits for which you enroll for the first time in the 2023-2024 academic year
Fixed amount linked to the student's income
Fixed amount linked to the residence of the student during the school year
for academic excellence
50 € - 125 €
Take into account the following remarks:
- The price per credit will be the official price set in the 2023/2023 academic year. for academic services depending on the different degrees and universities.
- The scholarship does not cover second or subsequent registrations: only the price of the credits in which you enroll for the first time.
- It only covers the minimum required credits to obtain the degree.
- If you study or are going to study in a center attached to the URJC, the scholarship covers only the public price set by the Decree on Public Prices of the Community of Madrid.
Variable and different amount for the different applicants that will result from the weighting of the average grade of the student's file and their family income and whose minimum amount will be 60,00 euros.
Claims: If you have been required to present documentation, you can do so in person through General Instance , addressed to the URJC Scholarship Service, in the General Registry, Auxiliary Registries or in the places and forms indicated in art. 16.4 of Law 39/2015 of Common Administrative Procedure, or electronically, through the Electronic Registry of the Electronic Office of the URJC
Attention to the applicant: Student help box
Access Tests, Degrees and Scholarships Service. Rector's Building, 1st Floor. Mostoles Campus.
Collaboration scholarships from the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training
Application submission deadline: from the 08 from June to the 19 from September of 2023
Region of Madrid
Scholarships of Excellence of the Community of Madrid
NEW CALL: Excellence Scholarship application course 2022-23
Order no. 2911/2022, of the Minister of Education, Universities, Science and Government Spokesperson, approving the call for Scholarships of Excellence, corresponding to the 2022-2023 academic year, to study at universities and higher centers of artistic education in the Community of Madrid .
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: from January 12 to February 1, 2023, both inclusive.
Steps to apply for the scholarship
Steps to follow to apply for the scholarship
After applying for the scholarship
- After reviewing all the applications, a link will be published in this same space on the web where you can check the status of your application (PROVISIONAL LISTINGS). You must be aware of its publication, we advise you to add this website to your browser's favorites.
- If your application is PROVISIONALLY ADMITTED on that list, it means that you submitted the documentation correctly and on time. From that moment, your application is under study and you will have to wait for the final decision on the scholarship to find out if it is granted or if you become a substitute.
- If your application is PROVISIONALLY EXCLUDED, it means that it contains errors or defects that must be corrected and you must provide what is requested within the indicated correction period.
- After completing the correction period, all the contributions you have made will be reviewed and attached to your files.
- Once the process is finished, the FINAL LISTS will be published; The link will be enabled again so that you can check, in this case, if you have obtained the scholarship or not.
- The payment will be made to the account that you stated in the application, so it is very important that you keep it active throughout this process.
How to apply for the scholarship
Scholarships of the Community of Madrid for students with disabilities
Community of Madrid Socioeconomic Aid Program – URJC 2022-2023
SOCIOECONOMIC SUBSIDIES FROM THE COMMUNITY OF MADRID AND THE REY JUAN CARLOS UNIVERSITY 2022 / 2023
Announcement and its corresponding regulatory bases for the concession, by means of a competitive procedure, of aid for the compensation of public tuition prices, corresponding to the Socioeconomic Aid Program financed by the Community of Madrid, aimed at facilitating that students in an unfavorable socioeconomic situation can start or continue their university studies in the 2022-2023 academic year.
The deadline for submitting these aids opens the day after the publication of the extract of the call in the Official Gazette of the Community of Madrid, and will be 15 business days.
Submission deadline 2023: January 26 to February 15, 2023 (both included)
Instructions to apply for help
- Extraordinary (requirements and documentation to submit)
- Complete the application form on the platform and upload the documentation required in the call.
- - Provisional resolution of applications admitted for processing and applications excluded from the call for Socioeconomic Aid co-financed with the Community of Madrid.
- Correction period: 10 working days. From April 13 to April 26, 2023, both included
- - Definitive resolution of applications admitted for processing
- - Provisional award resolution admitted to distribution and denied
- - Claim period: 10 working days. From June 07 to 20, both included
- - Final award resolution socioeconomic aid
Family unit. Who are eligible members?
FAMILY UNIT. Computable Members (RESOLUTION OF THE SECRETARIAT OF STATE FOR EDUCATION, CALLING FOR GENERAL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE 2022-2023 ACADEMIC YEAR, FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE CURRENTLY PURSUING POST-OBLIGATORY STUDIES Royal Decree 1721/2007, of December 21)
- For the calculation of income and family assets for scholarship purposes, the computable members are the parents and, where appropriate, the guardian or person in charge of the custody and protection of the minor, who will be considered the main breadwinners of the family. The applicant, the unmarried siblings under the age of twenty-five who live in the family home as of December 31, 2021 or the elderly, in the case of people with physical, mental or sensory disabilities, as well as the ascendants of the parents who justify their residence in the same address as the previous ones with the corresponding municipal certificate. In the case of applicants who constitute independent family units, the applicant and his/her spouse, registered partner or not who is united by a similar relationship will be considered computable members and main breadwinners. Children under the age of 25, if any, and who live at the same address, will also be computable members.
- In the case of divorce or legal or de facto separation of the parents, one of them who does not live with the scholarship applicant will not be considered a computable member. However, where appropriate, the new spouse, partner, registered or not, or person united by a similar relationship whose income and assets will be included in the calculation of family income and assets will be considered the computable member and main breadwinner. Likewise, the person with their own income who, on the aforementioned date, lives at home with the applicant when there is no family relationship and a shared apartment rental cannot be justified, will be considered a computable member. When the child custody system is shared custody, the father and mother of the scholarship applicant, their common children and the ascendants of the father and mother who justify their residence at the same address as the above with the corresponding municipal certificate.
- In the cases in which the scholarship applicant is a minor in foster care, the provisions of the preceding paragraphs will apply to the foster family. In the case of an adult, they will be considered as not integrated into the family unit, for these purposes, as long as in fact the circumstances of integration with the host family do not subsist and this is duly accredited.
- In cases in which the applicant alleges his emancipation or family and economic independence, whatever his marital status, he must reliably prove that he has sufficient financial means of his own to allow said independence, as well as the ownership or rental of his habitual residence. Otherwise, and provided that the accredited income is less than the expenses incurred for housing and other expenses considered essential, independence will be understood as not proven, therefore, for the calculation of income and family assets for scholarship purposes , the income corresponding to the computable members of the family referred to in sections 1 and 2 of this article will be computed. In the case of independent students or those who are part of independent family units, the family home will be understood as the one in which the student lives during the school year, so the amount linked to the residence will not be granted, since in these cases the residence of the student during the course with his family address.
What is the purpose of these grants?
The compensation of public tuition fees for official university studies for students in unfavorable socioeconomic situations in the 2022-23 academic year
The amount of the aid will be used to fully or partially cover the student's academic year enrollment. The maximum amount to be compensated by the University will correspond to the amount of the credits in which the student has enrolled in the 2022-23 academic year. Although, the amount of the aid in the Degrees in no case will exceed the amount of the public prices of second enrollment corresponding to a complete course of the studies completed, and in the Master's degree, €2.100.
Is this aid incompatible with other scholarships?
Socioeconomic aid is incompatible with other scholarships or public or private aid for the same purpose for the 2022-23 academic year, including the Scholarship from the Ministry of Education, except for those that the university may grant as complementary aid to this program. In no case will the sum of these aids exceed the amount of the credits for which the student has enrolled in the 2022-23 academic year.
Can I apply for this Grant if I have applied for the MEC Scholarship?
You can request it if it has been denied or is in the process of resolving an appeal. In the event that, once the procedure for granting the MEC scholarship is resolved, said scholarship is granted, you will have to renounce one of them, informing the Access Tests, Degrees and Scholarships Service in writing through your email electronic
How do you access the application platform?
It is accessed through this application form: https://gestion4.urjc.es/programasayudas/login
How are grants awarded?
Once all applications have been assessed with a score of 10 to 0 points, according to the assessment criteria established in this call (academic performance plus personal and family vulnerability plus economic situation), the University will publish a single list of beneficiaries ordered first. place according to the score obtained and in second place from the lowest to the highest per capita family income, awarding the aid to the beneficiaries in strict order until the budget is exhausted.
If there is no budget available to meet all the requests and in the event of equal final scores, compensation for public prices will be awarded first to students with the lowest family income per capita. In the event that there is equal income, the following award criterion will be used to prove the condition of victim of gender violence in accordance with the provisions of article 31 of Law 5/2005, of December 20, Integral against Violence of Gender of the Community of Madrid.
In case of resignation, the order of points obtained according to the Scale will be scrupulously followed, as it is a competitive concurrence procedure.
Do I have to submit all the documentation requested in the call (form)?
Yes, all the requested documentation must be presented, even if it is assumed that the university can access it by consulting another institution. In addition, at any time during the procedure, the applicant may be required to provide supporting documents deemed appropriate.
Can the application be modified once submitted?
Yes, by accessing the application again in "My requests" and there "Edit" but only while the request is in the "Pending" status
Can you apply for the Help while registered in another autonomous community other than the Community of Madrid?
Yes, this aid is for all those enrolled in official URJC programmes, whether or not they are registered in the Community of Madrid.
What is considered an independent student?
An independent student is one who does not live with their parents or depend financially on them, who owns or leases their habitual residence and has sufficient “own” financial resources. In this case, the computable members can be: The applicant who would be the main breadwinner, the spouse or person who is united by a similar relationship. The children if any and who live in the same address.
Applicants who allege their family and economic independence, regardless of their marital status, must reliably prove, at the discretion of the Evaluation Commission, that they have sufficient financial means of their own, as well as the ownership or rental of their habitual residence. For these purposes, they will present a summary certificate of the annual income tax return or a certificate of imputations, their own and that of the relatives with whom they live for the year 2021. In relation to the address, the applicant must present a lease contract in which he appears as a tenant as of the date December 31, 2021, or a copy of the acquisition deed, Real Estate Tax receipt or simple note from the Property Registry in the case of being the owner. In cases where the independent applicant has formed his own family unit (spouse or partner and children), he will include his members in his application and therefore submit the summary certification of the income statement or certificate of attributions of they.
How is the family economic situation certified?
Summary certificate of the annual personal income tax return corresponding to the 2021 financial year, or imputation certificate if said return has not been submitted, of all eligible members of the family unit over 16 years of age (including the applicant, even if they have never worked) as long as they do not appear as a descendant, ascendant or spouse in the declaration of another member of said family unit. Income that is exempt from taxation must be accredited with the certificate of the corresponding paying entity. A certificate must also be presented stating the income received for unemployment, disability, subsidy or non-contributory benefits, if any of the members of the family unit had received them.
What is an imputation certificate?
It is the document that provides the tax information of people who have not filed an income tax return because they are not required by law to do so or because they have not worked.
How to get a certificate of imputations?
It is requested at the offices of the Tax Agency or online, which is much faster and the electronic certificate is not needed to be able to do it, just some personal data, the mobile phone and we will obtain the document needed on our computer. To do this, click on the following address of the Tax Agency: https://www.agenciatributaria.gob.es/AEAT.sede/tramitacion/G306.shtml
If this document is not available during the application submission or correction period, it must be uploaded to the application receipt and send an email to alleging this cause of delay in the application or correction period.
Which applicants have to present the Official Academic Certificate showing the credits enrolled and the grades obtained in the 2022-23 academic year?
The applicant, only in case of having studied at another University in the 2021-2022 academic year.
Where is the information on the documentation to be corrected?
The information on the documentation to be corrected can be found by the applicants by entering the application, in "My Requests" in the section "Observations of the Processor" and must deliver it ONLY ONLINE, uploading it to the platform during the correction period or in the event that it is not possible for you to do so due to technical problems, claim by email to the cause of it within the rectification period and deliver it to the University Registry.
What is the Memory of the Supervening Cause?
It is an explanation written by the applicant, briefly stating the cause that has caused in fiscal year 2022, a drastic and demonstrable decrease in family income with respect to that of fiscal year 2021, which has produced the situation of economic difficulty for the student or for the family unit, so that the Evaluation Commission can consider it
What documentation must I submit to justify the causes of vulnerability?
Applicants who allege a situation of personal and family risk and vulnerability must present the following documentation, depending on the alleged circumstance:
DOCUMENTATION TO PROVIDE
Death of the main breadwinner
Temporary or Permanent Disability of the Main Supporter
Illness or Serious Accident of the Main Supporter
Unemployment situation or Employment Regulation File of the Main Supporter (ERE and ERTE)
Unemployment certificate (SEPE) or Certificate of working life AEAT model 0037, registration or cancellation as self-employed
Supporting and accrediting documentation of the same
Are there dates for the different phases of the procedure?
There are no established deadlines or dates, it depends on the volume of requests that are submitted.
Can the adjudication resolution be claimed?
Yes, against the resolution that puts an end to the administrative procedure, an appeal for reconsideration (administrative route) or contentious-administrative appeal (judicial route) can be filed.
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
URJC collaboration scholarships
Ordinary call for 2023 of 63 Collaboration Scholarships co-financed with Banco Santander, for training in different services of the Rey Juan Carlos University, in favor of students enrolled in said University
First of all, we recommend that you consult the URJC Collaboration Scholarship regulations.
APPLICATION PROCESS TO PARTICIPATE AS A COLLABORATION SCHOLARSHIP HOLDER AT THE URJC
2 Dates to keep in mind: The submission period is 10 business days from the day after its publication in the OFFICIAL GAZETTE OF THE COMMUNITY OF MADRID (BOCM): from June 13 to 26, 2023, both included
3 Application for participation. Applications will be formalized through the platforms of Santander scholarships and through the request platform for URJC Collaboration Scholarships, being the request in both platforms mandatory, completing the two forms available at the following links:
Very important: if both platforms are not completed, the application will be excluded.
Correction period: 5 business days. From July 3 to July 7, 2023, both included
Deadline for claims: 5 business days. From September 18 to September 22, 2023, both included
URJC Psychological Assistance Program
CALL FOR AID FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL CARE, CO-FINANCED BY BANCO SANTANDER, AIMED AT REY JUAN CARLOS UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN THE 2023-24 YEAR.
Deadline for application: 22 from May to 9 from June of 2023
place of presentation (it is mandatory to fill in both platforms):
URJC Platform (required): https://gestion4.urjc.es/programasayudas
Santander Platform (required): https://app.becas-santander.com/es/program/becas-santander-estudios-ayudas-psicologicas-urjc
Correction period: 5 business days. From July 3 to July 7, 2023, both included
Official master's scholarships
Madrid City Council
Excellence grants for master's degree students
GRANTS FOR EXCELLENCE AIMED AT STUDENTS ATTENDING FOR THE FIRST TIME A URJC UNIVERSITY MASTER'S DEGREE IN THE 2023/24 ACADEMIC YEAR
Aimed at Spanish and European students and for foreigners who prove legal residence in Spain.
Deadline for submission: Until the 27 of September of 2023
Access to the application:
Scholarships in the International Relations service
Other Organizations and Institutions
Santander Language Scholarships - Spanish for Ukrainians (Іспанська мова для українців)
Banco Santander has launched this support program for the Ukrainian population that is in Spain to facilitate their integration into our country.
1.000 scholarships are offered in three different calls, whose registration can be made between the end of April and the end of June, with the aim of being able to carry out the training course as they need it. This program aimed at nationals of Ukraine over 18 years of age who are refugees and / or welcomed in Spain to the date of publication of the call for the Program, so that they can carry out a training program, through UNED, to obtain the level of linguistic comprehension, an A1 level of Spanish.
The program will consist of a 50-hour training in Spanish for Ukrainians living in Spain, which will preferably be taught face-to-face and synchronously from the UNED centers distributed nationwide. UNED will make available to the candidates the centers that it has distributed at a national level where they can approach to carry out the training. The training will last 50 hours to be completed in 3-4 weeks. Those who cannot or do not need to travel to a UNED center will be able to complete the training online.
Number of scholarships: 250
Term: 20/04 to 03/05
Start: May 9
Santander Scholarships for National Mobility and Leadership Studies
Program of 10 scholarships of 5.000 euros aimed at young people who are going to do their undergraduate studies for the first time at a university outside their province.
With the Santander National Mobility and Leadership Studies Scholarships, we want to support the economic needs that arise when students are going to study their first year by offering 10 scholarships of €5.000 with which students enrolled in a university outside their province of origin will be able to face all the expenses derived from their undergraduate studies away from home.
Although on this occasion we have relied on the Francisco de Vitoria University to manage the program, these scholarships are aimed at all students who are going to do their first year of a degree in any spanish university outside their province of origin in the academic year 22/23.
Government of the Basque Country
IX call for “talent opportunity” scholarships for students with disabilities for the 2022/2023 academic year
Scholarships for international mobility, master's, postgraduate, doctorate, research and students who combine studies and sports.