By HRS4R Seal Strategy The aim is to align the University's internal policy with the principles of the European Charter and Code for Researchers. The ultimate goal is to proactively foster a dynamic and inclusive culture of research excellence within the University.
The Strategy represents an opportunity for the researcher:
- It ensures that hiring conditions are open, transparent and based on merit.
- It accompanies you in your training and professional development.
- It strengthens the research community by promoting synergies between lines of research and collaborations between researchers.
- It provides the researcher with tools to carry out their activity safely and in appropriate working conditions.
- It encourages URJC researchers to be in a competitive position at a European and international level.
The Strategy is structured in the following three Phases:
When the URJC obtained the HRS4R Seal, a Action plan for the implementation of the Strategy. The Plan analyzed which actions of the University were already in accordance with the European Charter and Code for Researchers and which areas of improvement existed. To structure the work, the URJC adopted 18 shares aimed at covering the existing gaps in the four axes that define the Strategy: (1) ethical and professional aspects, (2) hiring and selection, (3) working conditions and (4) training and professional development.