SERVICES AND INFRASTRUCTURES TO SUPPORT RESEARCH
The Rey Juan Carlos University has infrastructures that offer research support services grouped into two types of units: Technological Support Center (CAT) and REDLABU
- The Technological Support Center of the Rey Juan Carlos University (CAT) is an administrative and management unit whose main purpose is to provide scientific and technological support to the research and practical training needs of the URJC and, in the second instance, of its socioeconomic environment. It is further subdivided into three types of units:
- Central Research Support Services
- Laboratories and Pilot Plants
- Laboratories associated with companies
- Laboratory Network of the Rey Juan Carlos University (REDLABU) is a project funded by the IV PRICIT program, (laboratory infrastructure and quality programme), and is made up of 30 laboratories. 27 of them are members of the Madri+d Laboratory Network (RLA).