Academic regulations of degrees
*The rates corresponding to double degrees with different degrees of experimentality will be applied as established in the new Decree 43/2022, of June 29, of the Government Council, which establishes the public prices for university studies leading to official degrees and services of an academic nature in the public universities of the Community of Madrid*
- Enrollment and permanence in undergraduate studies at URJC
- Regulation of refund of academic fees
- Admission due to change of campus or modality, university and/or partial Spanish university studies of Degree and Double Degree of the URJC
- Public Prices
- joint degrees
- academic waiver
- External internships (in force during the 21/22 academic year)
- External internships (applicable from the 22/23 academic year)
- Academic Recognition of Credits (RAC)
- TFG Framework Regulation (Approved Governing Council May 27, 2021)
- Extraordinary End of Degree Award
- Extraordinary procedure for the completion of degree studies (advance call)
REVIEWS AND REVIEWS
- Review and claim of continuous assessment in URJC degree studies
- Request for review and claim of continuous evaluation
- compensation court
Validation, adaptation of studies, recognition of credits and homologation of foreign qualifications
- Validations / Recognition degrees
- Partial validation of foreign studies
- Complementary training requirements prior to the recognition of foreign qualifications
VISITING STUDENTS AND FUNCTIONAL DIVERSITY
Academic regulations for university master's degrees
- Academic calendar
- Regulations for enrollment and permanence in university master's degrees at the URJC
- academic waiver
- Refund of Public Prices
- Public prices for university master's degrees
- External Internships
- University Master's Thesis
- Review and Complaint of the Continuous Evaluation in the studies of university master's degrees of the URJC
- Acknowledgments / Adaptations of university master's degrees
- Simultaneity of URJC university master's degree studies
- Regulations of the School of Official Masters
- Addendum to the protocol for adapting teaching at the School of Official Master's Degrees
- Royal Decree 1125/2003, of September 5, which establishes the European credit system and the grading system in official university degrees valid throughout the national territory
- Students with Functional Diversity
- Visiting Students
- Scholarships from the Ministry of Education:
CALL FOR SCHOLARSHIPS FROM THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION COURSE 2023/2024
El The deadline to apply for the scholarship is from March 27 to March 17. May of 2023. The student must apply for the scholarship even without being enrolled in the next course and even without knowing how many subjects he is going to pass in the current course.
Why is the application deadline advanced?
This way you will know if you meet the economic requirements or not before seeing what you are going to study.
For which studies can you apply for a scholarship?
You can apply for a scholarship if you think you are going to enroll in the 2023-2024 academic year at any of the following levels:
- university education for bachelor's and master's degrees.
Not included in this call for scholarships:
- Third cycle studies or doctorate
- Specialization studies
- University titles.
Indefinite subjects at the URJC (TFG, TFM, RAC, Modern Language and External Practices)
In the event that a student has enrolled in the subject of indefinite duration in an academic year and has not been examined, he or she must renew enrollment for successive courses, paying only the secretarial fees and school insurance, if applicable. The student who fails must re-enroll the subject as a second enrollment (third or fourth).
How do Indefinite Subjects affect the Ministry Scholarship?
Students taking indefinite courses (TFG, TFM, RAC, Modern Language and External Practices) They should know that, if you have not applied or they have not graded it in the current course and even if you do not have to pay the registration fee for said subject again in the following course, those credits would count as not passed for the ministry's scholarships.
Example: in the case of Modern Language, the student who has registered for the subject and who has some specific particularity (for example, who is an applicant for the MEC Scholarship) will have to take into account the requirements of said particularity when applying. decide when to enroll in a course of the subject (for example, if the MEC scholarship asks for a % of credits passed over the credits enrolled and the student enrolls but does not enroll in a group, the credits will appear for scholarship purposes as credits enrolled , but not yet passed in that academic year and this may harm you when obtaining said scholarship).
Cancellation, extension or modification of registration for scholarship applicants at the URJC
Those students who have applied for a scholarship must take into account that they can only request cancellation and/or change of subjects, which implies a reduction in credits, within the first set deadline. In the second term they will not be able to request a reduction in the number of credits initially registered.
Change of subjects: All those students who have applied for a Scholarship from the Ministry of Education must bear in mind that, in the second period of modification, they can only request the change between subjects with the same or higher number of credits, in no case lower.
Cancellation of subjects: Those who wish to request the cancellation of subjects already enrolled must check said subjects. All those students who have applied for a Scholarship from the Ministry of Education must take into account that, in the second modification period, it is not possible to apply the cancellation of subjects.
Extension of subjects: The student who wishes to request the extension of subjects in his registration must check said subjects. All those who have applied for a Scholarship from the Ministry of Education must take into account that, in the second modification period, it is possible to apply the extension of subjects.
Important information: Enrollment increase and reduction for students with a scholarship from the Ministry of Education
It will be considered that the student has only full registration when you are enrolled in all the credits corresponding to the course of your training itinerary. In this case, you will be eligible for all the aid from the Ministry of Education Scholarship. On the contrary, if the established number of credits is not reached, they will only opt for the amounts of Registration y Minimum Variable, when considered partial enrollment.
“.The beneficiaries of said scholarships must, in addition, exceed at least 50 percent of the credits or subjects in which they have enrolled, with the exception of scholarship holders of university education of the branches of Sciences and Technical Education that must pass, at least, 40 percent of them. Failure to comply with this last obligation will entail the reimbursement of all the components of the scholarship with the exception of the tuition scholarship”
For students applying for Ministry of Education Scholarshipwill not be taken into account For the purposes of fulfilling the academic requirements, the subjects or credits validated or adapted.
How much money can you receive for your scholarship
The scholarship is the sum of different components. To calculate how much corresponds to you, you must bear in mind that the scholarship consists of a fixed amount of money (fixed amounts) and a variable amount of money (variable amount).
It is called a fixed amount because, unlike the variable amount, it is a fixed amount established each year in the call. If you meet all the requirements (general, economic and academic), you can get the sum of all the amounts that we explain below:
AMOUNT IN EUROS
It will include the amount of credits for which you enroll for the first time in the 2023-2024 academic year
Fixed amount linked to the student's income
Fixed amount linked to the residence of the student during the school year
for academic excellence
50 € - 125 €
Take into account the following remarks:
- The price per credit will be the official price set in the 2023/2023 academic year. for academic services depending on the different degrees and universities.
- The scholarship does not cover second or subsequent registrations: only the price of the credits in which you enroll for the first time.
- It only covers the minimum required credits to obtain the degree.
- If you study or are going to study in a center attached to the URJC, the scholarship covers only the public price set by the Decree on Public Prices of the Community of Madrid.
Variable and different amount for the different applicants that will result from the weighting of the average grade of the student's file and their family income and whose minimum amount will be 60,00 euros.
Access to the call and application to apply for a scholarship
Claims: If you have been required to present documentation, you can do so in person through General Instance , addressed to the URJC Scholarship Service, in the General Registry, Auxiliary Registries or in the places and forms indicated in art. 16.4 of Law 39/2015 of Common Administrative Procedure, or electronically, through the Electronic Registry of the Electronic Office of the URJC
Attention to the applicant: Student help box
Own Teaching Regulations
- - Royal Decree 195 / 2016
- - Royal Decree 967/2014, of November 21
- - Royal Decree 99 / 2011
- - Regulatory Regulations for Doctoral Studies at URJC || Regulations Governing the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos Doctorate Studies
- - Regulations of the International Doctoral School
- - Royal Decree 43/2015, of February 2, which modifies Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29, which establishes the organization of official university education, and Royal Decree 99/2011, of January 28, which regulates official doctoral studies
- - Investigation staff in formation statement
- - Correspondence between Official University Degrees ('pre-Bologna') and MECES levels
- - Regulations on academic conduct of the Rey Juan Carlos University
Research, innovation and transfer regulations
- Regulatory regulations of the necessary requirements for the conclusion of employment contracts of an indefinite nature under the First Final Provision.Three of Royal Decree-Law 3/2019, of February 8
- Regulation of own and mixed research centers of the URJC
- Regulation of research groups recognized by the Rey Juan Carlos University
- Regulation of composition and operation of the Research Commission of the URJC
- Regulation for the contracting of works of a scientific, technical or artistic nature of the Rey Juan Carlos University. (Art. 83 of the LOU)
- Regulations of the Ethics Committee of the URJC
- Regulation of the URJC Researcher Card.
- Regulation for the protection of research results
- Regulation of the Technology Support Center
- EBTC creation regulation
- Regulation for the creation and operation of the chairs of the URJC
- Internal project management regulations of the Horizon 2020 program of the European Union
- Regulation for the participation of the Rey Juan Carlos University in public procurement procedures, in any of the modalities provided for in the law of public sector contracts (Public Tenders)
- Regulation of the URJC laboratory network (REDLABU)
Rules of conduct and university ethics
- Ethical code
- Internal Regulations of the Ethics Committee of the Rey Juan Carlos University
- Protocol of action for the prevention and solution of complaints regarding harassment
- Institutional declaration of commitment against harassment
- Regulations on academic conduct of the Rey Juan Carlos University
- Coexistence law: draft for consideration. (The deadline for sending comments on the draft of the internal regulations that develops the coexistence law ends on February 3). Comments can be emailed , for the attention of Sara Núñez de Prado, Deputy General Secretary