Center for Innovation, Technology and Knowledge Transfer. CINTTEC
Technical Advisor: Alicia Cermeño Martín
Address: Rectorate Building. Tulipan street s/n. 28933 Mostoles. Madrid
- For general questions:
- For issues related to contracts under article 60 of the LOSU:
- For questions related to chairs:
- For questions related to the expenses and remuneration processing platform:
- Promotion of the research results of the URJC towards the productive sectors and society in general.
- Dissemination of the technological and knowledge catalog of the URJC in different forums to promote collaboration with other entities.
- Advice and promotion of contracts art. 60 LOSU, agreements for the creation of chairs and other agreements related to innovation and transfer activities between the URJC and the private sector.
- Support and advice on entrepreneurship and fundraising for innovation and transfer of results. Creation of EBTC's
- Advice and training in matters related to intellectual and industrial property
- patent management
- Promotion of university-business cooperation programs
- Promotion of the participation of researchers in thematic networks (innovation and transfer):
|Jose Angel Garcia Laborda
|Ursula Angulo Urrecho
|Martha Gil Prieto
|Monica Penit Raya
|Maria del Mar Gomez Zamora