Center for Innovation, Technology and Knowledge Transfer. CINTTEC
Technical Advisor: Alicia Cermeño Martín
Address: Rectorate Building. Tulipan street s/n. 28933 Mostoles. Madrid
- For general questions:
- For issues related to contracts under article 83 of the LOU:
- For questions related to chairs:
- For questions related to the expenses and remuneration processing platform:
- Promotion of the research results of the URJC towards the productive sectors and society in general.
- Dissemination of the technological and knowledge catalog of the URJC in different forums to promote collaboration with other entities.
- Advice and promotion of contracts art. 83 LOU, agreements for the creation of chairs and other agreements related to innovation and transfer activities between the URJC and the private sector.
- Support and advice on entrepreneurship and fundraising for innovation and transfer of results. Creation of EBTC's
- Advice and training in matters related to intellectual and industrial property
- patent management
- Promotion of university-business cooperation programs
- Promotion of the participation of researchers in thematic networks (innovation and transfer):
|Jose Angel Garcia Laborda||914887382|
|Francis Martin Sanchez||914887381|
|Ursula Angulo Urrecho||914888151|
|Martha Gil Prieto||914888080|
|Monica Penit Raya||914884681|
|Maria del Mar Gomez Zamora||916647411|
|Maria Elena Garcia Castro||914884904|