The University Senate is the highest representative body of the University Community. As such, it is responsible for supervising and controlling the management of the University, as well as defining the general lines of action in the different areas of university life. (Art. 37 Statutes)
Agreements of the University Senate 2019
Agreements of the University Senate 2018
Agreements of the University Senate 2017
Agreements of the University Senate 2016
Agreements of the University Senate 2015
The Governing Council is the collegiate governing body of the University.
ex officio members
The Rector, who will preside over it, the Secretary General and the Manager.
- Mr. Javier Ramos López
- Ms. Pilar Trinidad Núñez
- D. Teodoro Conde Minaya
Members appointed by the Rector
- Mr. Carlos E. Cuesta Quintero, Vice-rector for Teaching.
- Ms. Isabel Martínez Moreno, Vice-Rector for Academic Planning
- Mr. Antonio Julio López Galisteo, Vice-rector for Teacher Training and Teaching Innovation.
- Ms Almudena López López, Vice President for Students.
- Ms Visitación López-Miranda González, Research Vice Chancellor.
- Mr. Fernando García Muiña, Vice President for Innovation.
- Mr. Luis Cayuela Delgado, Postgraduate Vice Chancellor.
- Ms. María Luisa Humanes Humanes, Vice President for International Relations.
- Mrs. Mercedes del Hoyo Hurtado, Vice Chancellor of University Extension.
- Mr. Andres Martinez Fernandez, Vice-rector for Strategy and Quality.
- Mr. Alberto Sánchez Campos, Vice-rector for Transformation and Digital Education.
- Mrs. Lourdes Meléndez Morillo-Velarde, Vice-rector for Continuing Education.
- Mr. Carlos Guijarro Herráiz
- Mr. Adrian Escudero Alcantara
- Mr. Javier Guillen Caramés
- Mr. Jorge Sainz González
- D. Aristides Jorge Viera González
- Mrs. Alicia Cándida Blanco González.
- Mr. César Cáceres Taladriz.
- Mr. Castor M. Diaz Barrado.
- Mrs. Gloria Gómez-Escalonilla Moreno.
- Mr. Francisco Mercado Romero.
- D. Eduardo Morgado Reyes.
- Mrs. Araceli Rodríguez Mateos.
- Ms. Ana María Sánchez Álvarez.
- Mrs. María Aránzazu Hervás Escobar.
- Mrs. María Orfila del Hoyo.
- D. Alejandro Asensio Pérez.
- Mr. Óscar Regina Costilla Legaz.
- Ms. Daria Efimova.
- Mrs. Paula García Mané.
- Mrs. María Llanos Garrido Talavera.
- Ms. María Antonia Liberal Liberal.
Deans and School Directors
- Ms. Carmen Gallardo Pino, Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Mr. Rafael Gómez Alonso, Dean of the Faculty of Communication Sciences
- Ms. Mª Lidón Montón García, Dean of the Faculty of Legal and Social Sciences
- Mr. Abraham Muñoz Duarte, Director of the Higher School of Computer Engineering
- Mr. Francisco Javier Simó Reigadas, Director of the Higher Technical School of Engineering de Telecommunication
- Mr. Alejandro Urena Fernandez, Director of the Higher School of Experimental Sciences and Technology
- Mr. Roberto Cano de la Cuerda, Dr. of the Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine Department
- Mr. Pablo Chico of the Chamber, Dr. of the Department. Public Law I and Political Science.
- Ms. Susana María García Moreno, Dtora. of the Department of Business Economics (ADO), Applied Economics II and Fundamentals of Economic Analysis
- Mr. Angel Gil de Miguel, Dr. of the Department of Medical Specialties and Public Health.
- Ms. Silvia González Prolongo, Mrs. of the Dept. Applied Mathematics, Science and Engineering of Materials and Electronic Technology
- Ms. Almudena Sierra Alonso, Mrs. of the Department of Computer Science, Computer Architecture, Computer Languages and Systems, and Statistics and Research
- Mrs. Piedad Tolmos Rodríguez-Piñero, Mrs. of the Department of Financial Economy and Accounting and Modern Language
Members of the Social Council
- Mr. Amancio López Seigas
- Mr. Second of Pablos Alonso
Invited to the Governing Council.
- D. Antonio Garcia Marques
- Mr. Guillermo Calleja Pardo
- Ms. Asela Pintado Sanz
- Mrs. Sara Núñez de Prado Clavel
- Mr. Alejandro Suarez Ruiz
- Mrs. Leonor Rams Ramos
In order to provide the university community with timely knowledge of the agreements and decisions adopted by the University Governing Council, a summary of the agreements will be published on the website at the end of each meeting.