Procedure for submitting guarantees for the election of the University Ombudsman
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF GUARANTEES FOR THE ELECTION OF THE UNIVERSITY OMBUDSMAN 2023
Agreement of July 5, 2023, of the Cloister Board of the Rey Juan Carlos University
Since the term of office of University Ombudsman has expired and the Senate is in charge of its election, in accordance with article 52 h) of the Statutes and with article 3 h) and 39.1 of the Regulations of the University Senate of the Rey Juan Carlos University, the Board of the Cloister has decided to determine the procedure and calendar for the presentation of guarantees to propose candidates for the election of the University Ombudsman by the Plenary Session of the Cloister that will be held on July 13, 2023.
Section 2 of article 39 of the Regulations of the University Senate, which regulates the election of the University Ombudsman, establishes that "The Rector, or the Senate, with the endorsement of twenty-five percent of its members, will propose a candidate for University Ombudsman for their election".
In relation to the presentation of the endorsements of the candidacies, the following is agreed:
- A standard application endorsement document that can be downloaded on the web.
- The presentation of guarantees can be made from July 6, 2023 until 10.00:12 a.m. on July 2023, XNUMX
- The presentation of guarantees will be made through the following modalities:
- - By electronic headquarters of the URJC https://sede.urjc.es/registro-electronico attaching it to the general request (exposes/requests) electronically or, where appropriate, in the registry offices that provide face-to-face assistance, using the established model.
- - By sending to the email address of the candidacy endorsement document, signed with an electronic signature.
- - In case of not having a recognized electronic signature, the guarantee document may be sent accompanied by a copy of the DNI or equivalent document, through the modalities previously exposed.
- The collection of guarantees by means of an electronic signature must be considered valid as long as it complies with the provisions of articles 6 and 8 of the Electronic Administration Regulations of the Rey Juan Carlos University (BOCM of January 11, 2021).
- Each candidacy must be endorsed by at least 75 members of the Senate
- The Board of the Cloister is the competent body to decide on the validity of the guarantees.
- Each claustral may endorse as many candidacies as it considers.
The University Senate is the highest representative body of the University Community. As such, it is responsible for supervising and controlling the management of the University, as well as defining the general lines of action in the different areas of university life. (Art. 37 Statutes)
Agreements of the University Senate 2023
Agreements of the University Senate 2022
Agreements of the University Senate 2021
Agreements of the University Senate 2019
Agreements of the University Senate 2018
Agreements of the University Senate 2017
Agreements of the University Senate 2016
Agreements of the University Senate 2015
The Governing Council is the collegiate governing body of the University.
ex officio members
The Rector, who will preside over it, the Secretary General and the Manager.
- Mr. Javier Ramos López
- Ms. Pilar Trinidad Núñez
- Mr. Teodoro Conde Minaya
Members appointed by the Rector
- Mr. Carlos E. Cuesta Quintero, Vice-rector for Teaching.
- Ms. Isabel Martínez Moreno, Vice-Rector for Academic Planning
- Mr. Antonio Julio López Galisteo, Vice-rector for Teacher Training and Teaching Innovation.
- Ms Almudena López López, Vice President for Students.
- Mr. Fernando García Muiña, Vice Chancellor for Research, Innovation and Transfer.
- Mr. Luis Cayuela Delgado, Postgraduate Vice Chancellor.
- Ms. María Luisa Humanes Humanes, Vice President for International Relations.
- Mrs. Mercedes del Hoyo Hurtado, Vice Chancellor of University Extension.
- Mr. Andres Martinez Fernandez, Vice-rector for Strategy and Quality.
- Mrs. Lourdes Meléndez Morillo-Velarde, Vice-rector for Continuing Education.
- Ms Visitación López-Miranda González, delegate of the Rector for the start-up of the URJC Health Institute
- Mr. Carlos Guijarro Herráiz
- Mr. Adrian Escudero Alcantara
- Mr. Javier Guillen Caramés
- Mr. Jorge Sainz González
- D. Aristides Jorge Viera González
- Mrs. Alicia Cándida Blanco González.
- Mr. César Cáceres Taladriz.
- Mr. Castor M. Diaz Barrado.
- Mrs. Gloria Gómez-Escalonilla Moreno.
- Mr. Francisco Mercado Romero.
- Mr. Eduardo Morgado Reyes.
- Mrs. Araceli Rodríguez Mateos.
- Ms. Ana María Sánchez Álvarez.
- Mrs. María Aránzazu Hervás Escobar.
- Mrs. María Orfila del Hoyo.
- D. Pablo Castillo Diaz.
- Mr. Óscar Regina Costilla Legaz.
- Ms. Daria Efimova.
- Mrs. Paula García Mané.
- Mrs. María Llanos Garrido Talavera.
- Ms. María Antonia Liberal Liberal.
Deans and School Directors
- Mrs. Carlos Goicoechea García, Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Mr. Rafael Gómez Alonso, Dean of the Faculty of Communication Sciences
- Mr. Abraham Muñoz Duarte, Director of the Higher School of Computer Engineering
- Mr. Francisco Javier Simó Reigadas, Director of the Higher Technical School of Engineering de Telecommunication
- Mr. Alejandro Urena Fernandez, Director of the Higher School of Experimental Sciences and Technology
- Mr. Miguel Cuerdo Mir, Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business Sciences.
- Ms. M. Teresa Enciso Alonso-Muñumer, Dean of the Faculty of Legal and Social Sciences.
- Mr. Fernando del Villar Alvarez, Dean of the Faculty of Education and Sports Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Mr. Miguel Angel Esparza Torres, Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
- Mr. Pablo Chico of the Chamber, Dr. of the Department. Public Law I and Political Science.
- Ms. Susana María García Moreno, Dtora. of the Department of Business Economics (ADO), Applied Economics II and Fundamentals of Economic Analysis
- Mr. Angel Gil de Miguel, Dr. of the Department of Medical Specialties and Public Health.
- Ms. Silvia González Prolongo, Mrs. of the Department of Applied Mathematics, Science and Engineering of Materials and Electronic Technology
- Ms. Almudena Sierra Alonso, Dr. of the Department of Computer Science, Computer Architecture, Computer Languages and Systems and Statistics and Research
- Mrs. Piedad Tolmos Rodríguez-Piñero, Dr. of the Department. Financial Economics and Accounting.
- Mrs. Julia Ropero Carraco, Dr. of the Department of Public Law II.
- Mrs. Jesús M.ª Arsuaga Ferreras, Dr. of the Department of Education Sciences, Languages, Culture and Arts, CC. Historical-Legal and Humanistic and Modern Languages.
Members of the Social Council
- Mr. Amancio López Seigas
- Mr. Second of Pablos Alonso
Invited to the Governing Council.
- D. Antonio Garcia Marques
- Mr. Guillermo Calleja Pardo
- Mrs. Carmen Castell Díaz
- Mr. Diego Luelmo Alono
- Mrs. Sara Núñez de Prado Clavel
- Mrs. Leonor Rams Ramos
In order to provide the university community with timely knowledge of the agreements and decisions adopted by the University Governing Council, a summary of the agreements will be published on the website at the end of each meeting.