Candidates will be able to take the entrance exam for those over 25 years of age at the university of their choice, provided that there are the studies they wish to pursue, preferably corresponding, for admission purposes, to the university in which they have passed the test.
Students who have passed the test for those over 25 years of age in courses prior to 2010 may only apply for a place at the University where they took the tests.
3% of the total places offered will be reserved.
Students belonging to this group must submit a pre-registration at each university in which they wish to apply for a place.
They may only apply for admission in the ordinary pre-registration phase.
Documentation to provide
The documentation must be attached electronically. During the academic year, the physical presentation of the documentation that cannot be verified as valid digitally will be requested.
Provisional documents, drafts or documents without legal validity will not be accepted.
- DNI, NIE or Passport (except students who took the test at the URJC)
- Test card for people over 25 years of age (except students who took the test at the URJC)
- In case of requesting access to degrees with Specific Test/language level test
- Request to take the tests/language level test
- Proof of payment of the fees for the Specific Test/language level test.
- In case of total or partial exemption from fees: Documentation that justifies said exemption (Disability, Large family...)