Students with an approved baccalaureate degree who have not passed university entrance exams or have not accredited a baccalaureate modality at UNEDasiss
Students who access this route will be awarded a place after the second allocation of places under the Agreement of Public Universities of Madrid on admission procedures for students with the Homologated Bachelor's Degree, academic year 2022-23.
They may only request admission in the extraordinary pre-registration phase.
Students who access through this route belong to group 6 in the court grades.
Students with nationality from non-Spanish-speaking countries who also come from the educational system of a country whose language is not Spanish, must accredit a B2 level in Spanish, except in the Degree in Translation and Interpretation, which will require a C1 level in Spanish.
Documentation to provide
The documentation must be attached electronically. During the academic year, the physical presentation of the documentation that cannot be verified as valid digitally will be requested.
Provisional documents, drafts or documents without legal validity will not be accepted.
- DNI, NIE or Passport
- Baccalaureate homologation credential issued by the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training with expression of the final grade. If the final grade is not recorded, they will opt for admission with a grade of 5,00
- In case of requesting access to degrees with Specific Test/language level test
- Request to take the tests/language level test
- Proof of payment of the fees for the Specific Test/language level test
- In case of total or partial exemption from fees: Documentation that justifies said exemption (Disability, Large family...)