Responsible: Lorena Rodriguez Ortego.
Address: Office 3017, 3rd floor Extension of the Rector's Office. C/ Tulipán s/n, 28933 Móstoles (Madrid)
Phone: 91 664 7401 E-mail:
For visits make an appointment.
Website of the Planning and Programming Office
This service works on the participation and analysis of national and international rankings, on the generation of corporate data for internal and external dissemination, as well as on the generation of statistics, reports and technical studies to support institutional decision-making. In addition, the cabinet deals with those tasks entrusted by the Vice President for Planning and Strategy, the body to which it is attached.
Among our tasks is the design and updating of the Transparency Portal, which makes accountability possible, in order for the URJC to be an effective and transparent institution (SDG 16).
From this service we take care of processing all requests for the right of access to information (SDG 16) and responding to them within the established deadlines.
Among the services of the Planning and Programming Office, it is worth mentioning:
- Participation and analysis of national and international rankings.
- Preparation of reports and technical studies to support institutional decision-making.
- Preparation of statistics and data requested by other institutions (CRUE, INE or SIIU, to name a few).
- Design and updating of active advertising, we also guarantee public access to information and protect the sensitive data of the Transparency Portal.
- User satisfaction surveys (PAS training, library training or university for the elderly, among others).
- Support in the tasks entrusted by the Vice President for Planning and Strategy, such as the generation of reports aimed at the Strategic Plan.
- Control of the data incorporated in the databases so that they are consistent when extracting information.
- Centralization of institutional data for planning and policy strategy for the governing bodies of the URJC
- Promote and obtain the best possible results in national and international rankings.
- That the data handled by the URJC services be obtained with the same indicators so that they are reliable and consistent.
- Promote and comply with the provisions of the Transparency laws, transferring to all URJC services the indicators that must be published through active advertising.
- Comply with the legislative provisions in relation to the management of requests for access to public information.
- Integrated System of University Information (SIIU) is updated and with the correct data in the Ministry.
- Obtain results for your analysis on the activities surveyed.
In the cabinet, technical work is carried out that involves an important flow and formulation of data from the institution, being relevant the continuous interrelation with the different areas of the URJC to keep the information periodically updated (quarterly, semi-annually or annually).
Our work involves the implementation of new formulations that may be required by current legislation or specified in accordance with other conditions for the definition or preparation of rankings, surveys, studies or reports, among others.
The Planning and Programming Office works on the Sustainable Development Goals from various perspectives. On the one hand, the Office performs liaison tasks between all the University units, providing the institutional data and indicators necessary to carry out studies and analyzes aimed at achieving of the objectives set out in the URJC in relation to the SDGs. We have centralized information on international and national rankings. Many of them reflect information on the objectives achieved on the SDGs by the University, with this we make references to the ODS 17, since the key is universal collaboration, and from our service we give support to all the services that need it.
On the other hand, the Cabinet carries out intense work to guarantee institutional transparency, from active publicity in its public action, implementing the Transparency Portal, in which the information of the University is collected, in accordance with the provisions of art. . 29 of Law 10/2019, of April 10. All information necessary for accountability is made public and access is facilitated. In addition, sensitive data is protected, complying with current data regulations. In this way, we work on several of the goals associated with the ODS 16 (targets 16.6 and 16.10).